DT Call!


I wasn't expecting to this just yet but things are moving rather faster than I expected! So I am looking for 3-4 additional DT members. if you have applied before please do apply again!

I am looking for card makers, scrapbookers and altered / mixed media artists to work with my range of CD's, Stamps, Inks, and new products coming soon. The requirements etc... are as follows:

* You must have your own blog which you contribute to regularly (once a week or more)
* You must be able to comment to our Challenge Blog, both joining in with the challenges and commenting on challenge entries
* You must be able to commit to at least a 6 month term

Please send me an email here with your blog link, a little about you and 2-3 pieces of your favourite work. Please also let me know what your speciality is - cards / scrapbooking / altered and mixed media art and / or other crafts and if you belong to any forums or have any galleries i.e. 2peas, flickr etc etc....

The call is open to UK and International applicants and will close at midnight GMT on 15th February - the new DT members will be notified approximately one week later. If you have any questions please ask via email.

So come on, don't be shy!!!

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just sent you an email :0) I am curious to see what it is all about! Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete