Create & Craft 'Craft Clinic' Scrapbook Page

As promised, today I'm posting a picture of the Scrapbook page I made on yesterdays Craft Clinic show, this was made following the sketch in my previous post...
 
Here is a little close up... For this I used the Graphic 45 Typography range (available on the Create & Craft website)
I generally don't scrap in such dark colours so I paired them with a white background to lift the colour and make the overall layout brighter and less vintage looking. As you saw on the show, I placed my first photo wrongly (the one on the right is too high) so I made up the lost space with the metallic banner. I still have to add my journaling which I will probably do on the bottoms of each picture.

Thank you to everyone who tuned in yesterday and for your fabulous feedback, I'm so glad you enjoyed the show!

Thank you for dropping by today
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed your Craft Clinic. Well done for all the great demos and for coping with Martin!! Thanks also for the scrapbook sketch and a closer look at the finished page. Melissa x

    ReplyDelete