Documenting December

Following on from my previous posts, here and here, today I have another couple of pages to share with you from my first week of December...
I've been following my prompt book again, although I have mixed the order up slightly, here is the left page close up...
and the right...
I realised I didn't have some of the holiday stamps / stickers I would have liked, I wanted one saying Holiday and one saying 'Making a List' and I didn't have either - note made for next years Christmas collections! :o) so instead I dug out my Dymo label maker and used that to make some text labels - I forgot how much I love it, it's staying out now!
I think this is my favourite card, I edited one of my personalised letters to Santa to make it naughty and left it out for B to find, I think he totally would have believed if I hadn't been giggling stupidly ;o) it still makes me laugh to remember it
here are a few more close ups (you can click each one to see it bigger)
On the right side I used this square block page protector and cut squares of paper from the kit to fit - these held my little Selphy pictures perfectly and left the other side for some journaling along with some of the square elements from the kit. it was a great quick and easy way to sum up the week and include all the little things that maybe aren't quite as important but that I still wanted to remember.
On this side I included things like despatching a record number of orders, the crate of christmas decorations and some new Christmas products I'd finished up, not major things, but all little events I would want to remember that led up to the big day.

I'll be back later in the week with some more pages, I hope this helps you to follow my process a little bit. I'd love to see how you're doing yours if you'd like to share your links.

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment