The Lookbook Magazine Christmas Special!

My lovely Design Team have been very hard at work making lovely Christmas projects for a Special Edition of the Lookbook magazine, I'm so pleased to share with you today, our Christmas Special!


I hope you love this issue as much as I do, as well as projects there is a little word from each of my Design Team to give you a little behind the scenes insight.

We would love to hear what you think of the issue. All of the products used in the projects shown are available here in my shop.

As ever, a massive thank you to my lovely design team who made such fabulous projects for this issue, without them, none of this would be possible! We look forward to your comments and feedback.

Submissions for volume 5 are now open! To have your Sarah Hurley project considered for inclusion, please send us a photo of your project here.

Thank you for dropping by today
Sarah x 

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, this is the most inspirational issue of your Lookbooks - for me - because I find having a single theme makes for clarity of reading. The projects would make a good basis for anyone planning their Christmas 2014 cards (sorry!) and I shall keep it bookmarked for just that purpose.

    I notice the design team have kept to beautifully finished but simply compiled projects. I admire gorgeous OTT work but know I'll not be achieving it this side of 2099. Projects such as this Lookbook's contents are likely to make me feel Yes I can!

    Thanks Everyone - a very merry festive time to all xx

    ReplyDelete