Freebie Friday! Easter Girls Digi Stamp Set

This weeks Freebie Friday is a whole set of Digi Stamps! (I got a bit carried away colouring in, lol)


This set contains 4 digitally coloured PNG digi stamps - I've called them Grace, Faith, Hope & Joy (good easter names don't you think!) and 2 Black and White digi stamps for you to colour in, one JPEG and one PNG. You can download this weeks freebie over on my flashy new website (whoop!) right here or on box.com here.

*** I'm going to be a bit cheeky again this week and ask, if you wouldn't mind terribly, in return can I just ask for the teeniest favour??? I've entered the 'Women in Making' competition this year and would love you to vote for me (it's just one click - or two if you have Facebook and Twitter - no form to fill out, nothing to register for and I'd be eternally grateful!) I know some of you may have voted last week but the voting system broke last weekend and all votes were lost (boo!) Please just click here to register your vote - thank you, thank you, thank you!! ***

I'd love to see what you make with your digi stamps - leave me your blog links in the comments if you'd like to share :o)

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sarah! Voted twice ok? loved your blog in particular, incredibly beautiful! card Daffodils I agree with you when you say that an ideal space to create makes all the difference, since a laptop anywhere with many interruptions do not give a good result finalEstou marveled at the magazines! Wow! all very well prepared, here in Brazil are not investing in scrapbook magazines are starting to shortly .. I'm inicinado an informal working with the Silhouette Cameo, I'm unemployed teacher, meanwhile'm trying some designs to see if it works, but here in Brazil the scrap material is very expensive, my friend who went to London, can barely afford her, so I'm slowly trying to get into this beautiful world of scrap, kisses, much success to you.

    ReplyDelete