CHA Mega Show 2015! - Part One





Today I want to tell you all about my recent trip to L.A. for the CHA Mega Show. As there is so much to tell and so many pics, I've divided it into two halves, here is part one...
 
 
This was my first visit so I was VERY excited, but I was also going alone and doing a seminar so I was also VERY nervous! After an 11 hour flight, I arrived late in the evening, the block party was in full swing but after a long flight and shuttle ride to my hotel I was just too tired - I climbed into bed with a pack of Fig Newtons and a big glass of water and went to sleep - bliss! The following morning I awoke to the sun shining on this beautiful view...
I had a quick breakfast with my friend and fellow CHA UK Board Director Mark (look how HUGE this plate of French Toast was!! I just about managed one slice!) 
Then we headed off to my first day at the show - this was my walk each morning to the convention centre - it was a lovely start to the day! 
 
 Crowds had already started to gather, even about 40 minutes before the show opened!
 
As well as lots of meetings I had planned I was acting reporter for Papercraft Inspirations magazine so I took a quick circuit around the show to snap some pictures of the new releases for them. Here are a few of my faves - the Heidi Swapp booth was glittery, shiny, gorgeous...
I fell in love with these acetate journaling cards at WRMK...
I spent the longest time with the lovely people at American Crafts being shown the new lines for American Crafts / Crate Paper... 
 
Before being shown the new Project Life kits including this one 'Inspire' that I just can't stop thinking about - I NEED it NOW! (may have stamped my foot... lol) 
Then I headed off to speak to the lovely Heidi of Chickaniddy - she gets better with every range and this was no different, gorgeous papers, lovely foil paper that die cuts perfectly and the most amazing stamps and enamel shapes - gimme gimme gimme!!
 

 
Thats all for today, please check back tomorrow for part 2, some of my favourite parts of the trip and some exciting news I get to (kind of!) share...

Thanks for dropping by today!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment